iAudiophile.net Forums

Go Back   iAudiophile.net Forums > Flash-Memory Players > Cowon V5

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-07-2011, 10:20   #1
Scipio

Default Cowon V5 - Where to buy

Looking through the options for a new music/movie player I decided I wanted the V5.

However not one store in Sweden have it.
Trying to find it in any store in Germany as well and not one store that I could find had it either.

So what is the deal? Does the V5 not exists or do they just not want to sell it anymore or is it really bad?
Scipio is offline View Scipio's Photo Album   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 11-09-2011, 03:27   #2
Scipio

Wow I am impressed. Apparently this is not the player to get...
Old 11-17-2011, 21:27   #3
hobbes4444

it's actually a great movie/video player and a good lossless audio player. big downside is the GUI interface, but you get over it after a while. the v5 plays every video i've thrown at it. and if it only had gapless audio playback like the archos line, it would be a great audio player. it all depends on what you want out of a player. if you play albums and concerts, but not mixes, and you want hi quality video, this is the best out there. if you want ipod like capabilities (and limitations), well get an ipod.

it's been out for a year, and not sure if they've stopped production. amazon usa had it through jet audio until last week.
hobbes4444 is offline View hobbes4444's Photo Album   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:46   #4
Scipio

Yes the one on Amazon is the only one I have found. And it is the 16B basic version. I am really interested in the V5S 32GB version but it seems to be impossible to buy from anywhere in europe? Looks really good and I really liked my D2 but want to get something a little newer and bigger. But Cowon seems not to be interested in selling anything. Sent the an email as well asking about where to get one but I have not recieved any reply for two weeks on that mail.