iAudiophile.net Forums

Go Back   iAudiophile.net Forums > Flash-Memory Players > Other DAP's

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-27-2009, 19:21   #1
kobashi

Default I have the I-Station T3

Go this today but seriously need some help. everything is in Korean so I cant change any settings. I dont think there is language switch in first FW version as when I look in the language folder in explorer it is empty.

trying to download off the official site but It is not working even though the login which I am using from a search in google that was posted in 2006 does sign in.

Also I bought 8GB version but 3GB has already been used up. This cannot be for the player to work properly. Where can I find this hidden folders which are taking up so much space?
kobashi is offline View kobashi's Photo Album   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 02-28-2009, 16:43   #2
auxiliary
VIP (Very Important Panda)

Not quite sure what you mean but the best thing you can do is run the latest firmware again. Sounds like you've hit Korean as your language setting and now can't 'use' the player. The firmware refresh might kick you back to an option for English. Similar thing happened to me with my Clip.

As for the 3gb, this sounds far too much for the op. system, I agree. Unless the player's running Windows ;-)
Portable stuff I've used/use: Clip, iPhone 4, Klipsch image S4, X1, HD 595, 650, Cowon A2, A3, D2, O2, S9 Titanium, iPod Touch 2g, S9 Chrome, Onda VX545HD, RAmos T11TE, ATH AD700, Grado SR 80, Koss PortaPro.
auxiliary is offline View auxiliary's Photo Album   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:51   #3
kobashi

I cant get the lastest FW though as you need to be a member on the istation website and tell them what player you have etc. Unless I find someone who can read Korean I not gonna be able to get the new FW.

I can do most stuff with the player it is just all the settings etc I cannot change as have no idea what any of them do.

I want to get core player working on it but I get a message saying my player does not support it which I find strange as I thought the T3 was using the same OS as the Cowon Q5/P5.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:11   #4
justdrew

iStationFUM_Setup.exe

i hope that helps, had to play around with the site as i dont cant read korean either.
justdrew is offline View justdrew's Photo Album   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:48   #5
kobashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdrew View Post
iStationFUM_Setup.exe

i hope that helps, had to play around with the site as i dont cant read korean either.
yeah i already tried this dude. it doesnt detect my player as you still need to login with a username/password and the one i found is not setup to use T3.

Thanks anyway though.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:12   #6
justdrew

did u have any luck getting it to english? i believe there is a guy on dapreview.net forum by the name design fablous that is korean and may be able to help you. I will probably be buying maxian m1edu 16 gb. considering the t3 also but i know how to get maxian in english mode.
justdrew is offline View justdrew's Photo Album   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 20:56   #7
kobashi

I got the new FW but still no english man.. Looks like istation not gonna bother with english support as this is the 2nd update I think.
Old 06-27-2011, 17:53   #8
xgenerat

dear kobashi bro@ how you got the fw?

I have i-station netforce2 but dealing with software issues. I want to try to upgrade my favorite PMP with a new firmware. is there anyone would help me? thank you :-)

-sorry for my english-
xgenerat is offline View xgenerat's Photo Album   Reply With Quote