iAudiophile.net Forums

Go Back   iAudiophile.net Forums > Hard Disk Players > Cowon A2

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-11-2010, 00:58   #1
ental

Default A2 supply controller model

Hi all!
In my A2 was damaged supply controller during the charging. In the service have said, that I need new controller and they can repair it. So I look datasheets and find that controller in A2 is PCF50606HN 5080898001 BPGO537 03A/N1Y. By local sellers I found PCF50606HN 40504940 bu0416 03A/N1Y, but the numbers between are another. Can I get problem if replace my dead controller by this thing or distinction in numbers is only serial number? Controllers are special programmed for device (like A2) or the model match default for many devices (the site, where I found this controller sells laptops and pda). The seller can't get me some information only "no guarantee".
Thanks!
ental is offline View ental's Photo Album   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Old 05-03-2011, 08:55   #2
ental

So, after over 6 month I can say, that if you'll have some problem don't try to find this part, because there is no sense to repair so old player and it is impossible to change controller on the scheme - only change the scheme, what I have done.
ental is offline View ental's Photo Album   Reply With Quote

Tags
controller, power managment, supply